Next Day Home Showings! (Westminster, Broomfield, Thornton)
Have you been searching for homes online and wondering how to get started seeing a few of your
favorites without having to deal with overly aggressive sales people and realtors? This service is
simple and free for everyone. Just let me know how I can help you find the perfect home.
- Make a list of any properties you would like to see (Include MLS #(s) if available)
- Let me know when you would like to see them (303-668-2603) or email address
- Let me know the night before
- We will confirm the properties available for immediate showing
- See you at the first showing
Home Viewing Tips (when planning home showings with us)
The time you spend at any specific home really depends on you. Sometimes early in the search
process a few minutes per home is enough. As your list of potential properties shortens your
showing time will likely increase. Remember you can see the same house more than once.
Casual viewing is usually enough to make a short list of potential home choices. Most people
know when they have found the perfect home and then you can start your valuation process.
- If you would like help generating a list I can help with that too
- Allow 30 minutes (with driving time) to see each home and 30 minutes to change
- It's best to tour a few homes in the same neighborhood get comfortable with that area
- You can still see as many neighborhoods as you like in a timely manor.
- Let me know how much time you would like to spend looking any given day.
Better Home Research
I can help with market research and data should you decide to work with me.
As a former residential appraiser I can value homes quickly and accurately.
- Research Neighborhood Values
- Find out how long a home has been on the market.
- See the original list prices of any home
- Reveal List price vs. Sales price averages
- Discover the average time on market for any neighborhood
- Know the sales value range for a given neighborhood
- Find out average price per square foot
- I can teach you a property valuation model to find great deals
Did you know
- As a home buyer you almost never have to pay a Realtor or broker
- Any seller offering a co-op will pay me to find you a house
- As of January 2011 there are currently over 8,850 single family homes on the market
- There are currently over 2,140 townhomes on the market
- Over 40,500 properties sold in the Denver Metro area sold in the last 12 months
- With effective research and patience you can find the best house at the best price
I look forward to assisting you in your home search.
Brian Shaver 303-668-2603 Home showings
Westminster, Broomfield, Thornton 303-668-2603
Looking For A Home?